Wedding Photography Packages/Prices
Shoot me an email to receive any special prices and discounts that I may be offering.
Thanks ever so much for reaching out and taking the time to look through my galleries.
I seriously have the best job in the world and what makes it even better is that I actually get to share in with people just like you!
I like to document weddings in a mostly candid and unobtrusive manner. Quietly capturing all the import, emotional moments as they happen. Giving subtle instructions to set up beautiful images without having to overly pose you.
After all it's your day and I want you to totally enjoy it.
I offer a range of packages. 1 hour to all day coverage with or without albums. You can even custom design your own package.
I love weddings and I can't wait to hear all of your exciting plans.
Recommended Time Schedule
Suggested Time Schedule
All couples want beautiful, dreamy photos captured on their wedding day and the best time to capture these types of images is the hour right before sunset. (Sunset times change for every month so please check your date) Generally the lighting is softer during this hour and the bonus is that you will sometimes be luck enough to have some stunning sunsets in the background.
5hr Suggested Time Plan with Sunset at 6:30pm
* 2:30pm to 3:30pm Groom getting ready (allow 1 hour)
* 3:30pm to 4:30pm Bride getting ready (allow 1 hour)
* 4:30pm to 5:00pm Wedding Ceremony (Generally 1/2 an hour)
* 5:00pm to 5:30pm Group photo and Family Photos
* 5:30pm to 6:00pm Main photos of Bride, Groom and Bridal Party (The hour leading up to sunset)
* 6:00pm to 7:30pm Wedding Reception including set up, candids of guests and mock cake cutting
(Amend the above times based on sunset times for your wedding day).
A Booking Fee is required to secure the date and balance of payment is due 28 days before the wedding day. Booking fees are non refundable but a change of date may be considered depending upon availability.
WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY AGREEMENT
We have read, understood and agree with the following conditions
1. We agree that payment of (agreed amount) confirms our booking as per the details and times listed on the booking form/ wedding schedule.
2. Upon payment of the Booking Fee “Lindy Yewen Photography” reserves the date and time agreed upon. For this reason all Booking Fees are non refundable if the wedding date is cancelled or postponed. Change of dates may be available depending upon availability.
3. We transfer copyright to “Lindy Yewen Photography” to use any images in competitions, exhibitions, editorial, reproduction and any other advertising purposes.
4. It is understood that no other photographer, amateur or professional, shall be allowed to photograph at formal locations while “Lindy Yewen Photography” is working.
5. “Lindy Yewen Photography” will take every care but liability of “Lindy Yewen Photography” or its photographers in the event of any non supply of images discussed or displayed is limited to the refund in part of monies paid at the discretion of “Lindy Yewen Photography”.
6. We understand that all monies are to be paid 28 days in advance of the wedding day.
7. We agree to advise other wedding service providers of the wedding photography schedule.
8. We agree to advise “Lindy Yewen Photography” in writing of any changes to the details listed on this agreement.
9. We understand that should the requested photographer not be available for any reason on the day of the wedding, “Lindy Photography” will provide another professional wedding photographer and notify us of the change.
10. We accept the responsibility to check these details prior to the wedding day.
11. If the photographer is required to remain after 2 hours at the reception a staff meal shall be provided.
12. Once the balance has been paid “Lindy Yewen Photography” can not offer refunds but can transfer for different items in our packages.
I have read and understood the terms above. I hear by agree to the terms of this agreement and accept that payment of the booking fee is considered as confirmation of the above.
Signed by Lindy Yewen (on behalf of LINDY YEWEN PHOTOGRAPHY)