Wedding Photography Investment
Thanks ever so much for reaching out and taking the time to look through my galleries.
I like to document weddings in a mostly candid and unobtrusive manner. Quietly capturing all the import, emotional moments as they happen.
Giving subtle instructions to set up beautiful images without having to overly pose you.
After all it's your day and I want you to totally enjoy it.
I offer a range of packages. 1 hour to all day coverage with or without albums. You can even custom design your own package
See all of my packages listed below or click the button at the end to download a PDF copy.
Recommended Time Schedule
All couples want beautiful, dreamy photos captured on their wedding day and the best time to capture these types of images is the hour right before sunset. (Sunset times change for every month so please check your date) Generally the lighting is softer during this hour and the bonus is that you will sometimes be luck enough to have some stunning sunsets in the background.
5hr Suggested Time Plan with Sunset at 6:30pm
* 2:30pm to 3:30pm Groom getting ready (allow 1 hour)
* 3:30pm to 4:30pm Bride getting ready (allow 1 hour)
* 4:30pm to 5:00pm Wedding Ceremony (Generally 1/2 an hour)
* 5:00pm to 5:30pm Group photo and Family Photos
* 5:30pm to 6:30pm Main photos of Bride, Groom and Bridal Party (The hour leading up to sunset)
* 6:30pm to 7:30pm Wedding Reception including set up, candids of guests and mock cake cutting
(Amend the above times based on sunset times for your wedding day).
A Booking Fee is required to secure the date and balance of payment is due 28 days before the wedding day. Booking fees are non refundable but a change of date may be considered depending upon availability.
WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY AGREEMENT
We have read, understood and agree with the following conditions
1. We agree that payment of (agreed amount) confirms our booking as per the details and times listed on the booking form/ wedding schedule.
2. Upon payment of the Booking Fee “Lindy Yewen Photography” reserves the date and time agreed upon. For this reason all Booking Fees are non refundable if the wedding date is cancelled or postponed. Change of dates may be available depending upon availability.
3. We transfer copyright to “Lindy Yewen Photography” to use any images in competitions, exhibitions, editorial, reproduction and any other advertising purposes. We accept that a limited release shall be give to us to use the images for our own personal use only. No images shall be supplied to other suppliers without first seeking written permission from "Lindy Yewen Photography". No images shall be edited by clients (including adding Instagram filters) and watermarks must not be cropped out of images.
4. It is understood that no other photographer, amateur or professional, shall be allowed to photograph at formal locations while “Lindy Yewen Photography” is working.
5. “Lindy Yewen Photography” will take every care but liability of “Lindy Yewen Photography” or its photographers in the event of any non supply of images discussed or displayed is limited to the refund in part of monies paid at the discretion of “Lindy Yewen Photography”.
6. We understand that all monies are to be paid 28 days in advance of the wedding day.
7. We agree to advise other wedding service providers of the wedding photography schedule.
8. We agree to advise “Lindy Yewen Photography” in writing of any changes to the details listed on this agreement.
9. We understand that should the requested photographer not be available for any reason on the day of the wedding, “Lindy Yewen Photography” will provide another professional wedding photographer and notify us of the change.
10. We accept the responsibility to check these details prior to the wedding day.
11. If the photographer is required to remain after 2 hours at the reception a staff meal shall be provided.
12. Once the balance has been paid “Lindy Yewen Photography” can not offer refunds but can transfer for different items in our packages.
13. Images are supplied via digital download. It is suggested that you not only save a copy to your computer but also a second copy to a USB. Digital files are available online for 30 days. After 30 days the images are archived and a fee of $50 shall be charged should they be required to be retrieved.
14. No manipulation of images is allowed under any circumstances. This includes cropping out of watermarks or adding filters to change the look in applications such as Instagram.
I have read and understood the terms above. I hear by agree to the terms of this agreement and accept that payment of the booking fee is considered as confirmation of the above.
Signed by Lindy Yewen (on behalf of LINDY YEWEN PHOTOGRAPHY)